Customers, employers and contracting authorities, crediting our experience and professionalism have made their long-term development strategies through the use of funds for financial support for projects over 100 million.
- Technical assistance to state and municipal administrations;
- Performance of current, interim and final evaluations of strategic and programme documents at municipal, regional and national level;
- Policy assessments, development of programme documents and implementation strategies;
- Financial analyses, feasibility studies and business plans;
- Impact assessments;
- Transfer of specific know-how from the scientific community to public stakeholders;
- Building and coordination of effective partnerships in environment oriented projects;
- Assistance in fundraising, including bridge financing;
- Needs analyses and preparation of terms of reference for targeted funding from EU funding instruments;
- Identification of appropriate sources of financing from EU funding instruments;
- Advisory services throughout the entire application process managed nationally on a decentralized basis;
- Preparation of project proposals in response to calls from EU programmes managed on a centralized basis and operational programmes managed nationally on a decentralized basis;
- Management and assessment of approved projects;
- Preparation of tender documentation for public procurements in accordance with the Public Procurement Act, the Regulation on public procurement and the applicable guidelines;
Consultancy services in the preparation (including the development of financial and economic analysis) and project management for the public and the private sector.
Consultancy in the organisation of separate collection, transportation and treatment of waste in mechanical-biological treatment (MBT) plants;
Consultancy in connection separate collection, transportation and treatment of waste in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006, Directive 2008/68/EC and ADR, Directive 2000/76/EC, Directive 1999/31/EC, as well as data entry into an electronic system for the exchange of data on the supervision and control of waste, pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006).
Preparation of feasibility studies for water supply and sewerage networks and waste water treatment at national level in the context of state policies and the European structural and investment funds (ESIF) as well as Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive 91/271/EEC and Council Directive 98/83/EC of 3 November 1998 on the quality of water intended for human consumption;
Development of cost-benefit analysis (CBA) of investment projects in the water supply, sewerage and waste water treatment in the context of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and the Guide to Cost-Benefit Analysis of Investment Projects for Cohesion Policy 2014-2020;
Institutional analysis of the water supply and sewerage companies in terms of administrative, technical, legal and financial capacity.
Assessment of scenarios for the use of biodegradable waste in the production of renewable energy;
Cooperation in developing solutions for contributing to the achievement of the 16% National overall target for the share of energy from renewable sources in gross final consumption of energy in 2020, pursuant to Directive 2009/28/EC.